Introducing the freshly redesigned home for all things iland, featuring a new look, upgraded interface for user-friendly navigation and performance, and a trove of additional customer resources.
This summer’s most anticipated blockbuster has finally arrived — and it isn’t a star-studded HBO drama, chapter in the MCU multiverse, or Top Gun sequel. However, it can be your new cloud services wingman: The new and improved iland.com!
After many, many months of hard work, we’re excited to finally announce the launch of our redesigned website. Built with our customers and partners (and future customers and future partners) at heart, this new home offers a bright, streamlined design, intuitive interface for easy use on all devices, and a trove of new resources for visitors to learn more about our company and solutions.
Those familiar with our old website should expect an immediate improvement in site performance and searchability as well as enhanced, interactive content on many of our pages. In terms of second acts, think, The Godfather: Part II or The Empire Strikes Back.
- Rebuilt pages for all iland products and services, featuring comprehensive overviews, videos, interactive lists of features and use cases, customer testimonials, infographics, and promotional trials.
- In-depth verticals dedicated to industry-specific solutions and use cases, including Education, Healthcare, Government, and Finance.
- New-look home of the iland Partner Program, featuring downloadable resources, portal login, and all the information needed to become a partner.
- One-stop-shop for all of iland’s content and resources, including events, webinars, whitepapers, press releases, customer stories, datasheets, podcast episodes, and the iland Innovation Blog. Now fully searchable by product, topic, partner, content type, and keyword.
- 365x7x24 Support, including regular status updates, chat for console and billing questions, ticketing, real-time mobile support from around the world, product and API documentation, and the iland Success Center for DIY deep-divers who like finding answers.
Although we have meticulously poured over each and every inch like it’s the latest Spider-Man 3 teaser trailer, website launches are often about troubleshooting and refinement. If you experience problems with bookmarks, links, or anything at all, please let us know.
From our entire team of designers, web builders, product experts, and executives who have worked tirelessly on this project (and kept it relatively spoiler free), we’re so thrilled to — finally — be able to share this new site, and all its easter eggs, with you. Enjoy!