You have short-term computing needs and require short-term cloud accessibility and performance. iland LabEngine is ready for you. Quickly build hands-on, virtual environments in the iland Cloud for:
Create, manage, deploy. At the speed of your business.
iland LabEngine enables your team to deploy and scale cloud resources cost effectively, for all your short-term requirements.
- Quickly create virtual environments for all your short-term needs such as training, demonstrations, trade shows and proof of concepts
- Simple hourly pay-per-use model with the ability to spin up and spin down complete environments as you need them
- Easily migrate existing virtual machines and applications or create new ones to develop templates that can be saved and deployed at scale
- Create complex environments that would typically be very difficult to deploy at scale – including nested hypervisors, virtual appliances, multi-tiered networking schemes and more
- Deploy and revert environments on demand or schedule in advance with a built-in calendar function
- Access lab environments from anywhere in the world
- Single pane of glass for managing templates, calendars, labs, and users
- Proctor or assist users by opening the console to any running environment
- Integrate with training or sales management applications with full API access
- Analytics to show trainee/user activity and to provide assessment and certification of courses
For your prospective customers, nothing is as powerful as a full featured trial or POC. The ability to quickly and consistently demonstrate a product has been proven to significantly reduce sales cycles. While traditional POCs put the burden of understanding the value of your product on the customer, a simple trial can lack relevant and meaningful insights.
iland LabEngine can give you the best of both worlds: Control and visibility into your prospect demonstration environments.
- Create a repeatable, scalable trial environment ready to deploy at a moment’s notice
- Accelerate the sales process by delivering guided POCs and trials without any effort on the customer
- Deliver rich data sets for a full experience to showcase the value of your solution, even if it requires a complex configuration
- Assist real-time with an “over the shoulder” view of what the customer is seeing enabling you to guide them through and deliver the best possible experience
- Enable your channel partners to deliver the same high quality environments to scale out your sales force
- Track user knowledge for assessment, verification and certification to help guide sales cycle and what to discuss with target audience
Nothing is better than hands-on training to enable your customers and internal teams.
Training departments struggle with both maintaining complex environments and having the time to create quality content. LabEngine removes the worry of the environment and allows your training team to:
- Create rich, repeatable cloud-based training environments
- Manage multiple classrooms with multiple templates all from a single pane of glass
- Manage student accounts and their access to content
- Deliver hands-on training locally or remotely along with detailed user guides
- Deploy, revert, and scale your labs quickly, no more working weekends to build new environments for a class
- Guide students with an “over the shoulder” proctor view
Customer feedback and usability testing from betas is invaluable for product teams.
Unfortunately, most customers simply do not have the time or resources to install and use beta software. Plus, many organizations will not even allow beta software in production environments. The answer is a pre-populated, guided or self-paced beta experience that can be quickly delivered to the customer. iland LabEngine allows Product teams to:
- Quickly spin up beta environments and deliver them worry free to customers for feedback without the customer having to impact their production environment
- Run guided beta tests and usability testing with the ability to watch and guide the customer
- Quickly implement changes to the environment, spin it up again and get continuous feedback faster than ever before
- Scale usability testing to encompass A/B testing and understand which solution is best for their product
- Develop closer customer relations by showcasing new features with no impact to the customer
Hands-on labs at trade shows, booth demos and even webinars are extremely effective marketing tactics.
Booth presentations and webinars are always more engaging when accompanied by a technical demo and being able to have a reliable environment is key to successful presentations. iland LabEngine enables teams to:
- Develop reliable environments for partner and field marketing events
- Deploy demo environments for sales engineering teams creating a common experience across all customer presentations
- Deliver reliable webcast demonstrations and focus on the message and content
- Manage and maintain a catalog of environments to spin up and down as needed
Join the companies using iland LabEngine.
“LabEngine has fundamentally changed how Zerto delivers hands-on training for our customers, partners, and employees. Our strategic partnership with iland has enabled us to deliver scalable, on-demand labs that give learners firsthand experience with Zerto’s platform—and do so without worrying about the underlying infrastructure. Every month, hundreds and hundreds of users from around the world rely on our labs to gain the practical skills they need to be successful, and our program wouldn’t be what it is today if it weren’t for the simplicity and power of LabEngine.”
–Kevin Cole . Global Head of Learning and Enablement
“By utilizing iland LabEngine, we are able to provide high-performing, scalable, hands-on labs built to withstand the needs and demands of our events, whether that’s VeeamON or partner-led marketing events. It enables us to deliver top-notch instruction to our customers throughout the entire event, and allows our customers to gain a deeper understanding of our entire modern data protection portfolio and utilize Veeam to its fullest capabilities. In addition, we also leverage this iland platform in the field to drive training and awareness with Veeam partners and customers.”
-Ken Lu, Director Systems Engineering N. America Partner Sales