Cybercrime is on the rise: Are you prepared?
Wednesday, January 26 | 11:00 AM CST
We are all continuing to change the way we live and work these days—and criminals are adapting. Ransomware and cybercrime are skyrocketing as more employees work remotely, or from home. While there’s no silver bullet to protect businesses from all cyber attacks, C3 Technology Advisors, working with our cloud partners Bandura Threat Blockr and iland, has developed a comprehensive approach to threat prevention, including a combination of security, backup, and disaster recovery services.
Together, these services can significantly reduce your risk and improve your ability to recover quickly. During our presentation, you’ll learn:
- The various internal cyber threats that exist and the impact they can have on your organization
- The controls we’ve built into C3 services to protect your business against cybercrime
- How Bandura ThreatBlockr’s simple Layer 2 SaaS-based security offering can PROACTIVELY block millions of known threats in real time with zero latency
- iland’s security capabilities and cloud data protection and how they can help mitigate the risk of ransomware, data loss, and downtime.
- How this multi-layered approach can reduce threats and provide your business with security, on-premises and in the cloud
Join us January 26 at 11:00 am (CST) to learn what steps you need to take to address cyber security. As a thank you for joining us, the first 75 attendees will receive a $10 Uber Eats voucher.*
*Terms and conditions: To be eligible, you must register for Cybercrime is on the rise: Are you prepared? from C3 Technology Advisors and iland on January 26, 2022 and attend the entire presentation. Promotion limited to the first 75 attendees. Eligible participants must reside in the United States of America or Canada. In order to qualify, participants must have received an email invitation from iland, C3, or Bandura Threat Blockr. If you are eligible, a $10 Uber Eats eGift voucher will be emailed to the email address provided by you. Limit one Uber Eats eGift voucher per person or email address. Uber Eats is not affiliated with iland or C3 Technology Advisors, nor is it a sponsor of this promotion. Uber Eats is a e registered trademark of Uber Technologies, Inc.